HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID LOLLIPOP 5.0.2 / 5.1 / 5.1.1 on GT-P1000/N/L ROM 2015-12-06
The users of Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab can now update their handsets to Android 5.0 Lollipop using custom ROM. The new Android 5.0 Lollipop comes with many new features :
- Up to 4x performance improvements.
- A battery saver feature which extends device use by up to 90 mins.
- It has a faster, smoother and more powerful computing experience.
- Support for 64-bit SoCs using ARM, x86, and MIPS-based cores.
- OpenGL ES 3.1 and Android extension pack brings Android to the forefront of mobile graphics putting it on par with desktop and console class performance.
- Responsive, natural motion, realistic lighting and shadows, and familiar visual elements make it easier to navigate your device.
- More intelligent ranking of notifications based on who they’re from and the type of communication. See all your notifications in one place by tapping the top of the screen.
- New devices come with encryption automatically turned on to help protect data on lost or stolen devices.
- SELinux enforcing for all applications means even better protection against vulnerabilities and malware.
- State of the art video technology with support for HEVC main profile to allow for UHD 4K 10-bit video playback, tunneled hardware video decoding to save power and improved HLS support for streaming.
- and other cool features.
Here are some more aspects that users should know before trying out the custom ROM :
- Users need to have proper back-up for their personal data on the device.
- The handset should have at least 80 percent of battery power.
- The users also need to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled on the device.
- During the installation, if the device gets stuck on booting, users can perform wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik before rebooting the device.
HOW TO INSTALL : Please follow tutorial video part 1
1- Download omni rom 4.4.4
2- Move the rom and gapps and SuperSU.ZIP to externel SDcard
3- Restart your device in the recovery mode
4-WIPE /select : dalvik cache , system , cache and data
5- Install rom and gapps and SuperSU.ZIP
thanks to my friend Humberto Borba
OMNI ROM 4.4.4
ROM 2015-03-02 must flash twice
ROM 2015-02-11 Now it is more stable even using GApps.