This application is a complete redesign of the known "Peek" feature by ParanoidAndroid project, built to work on any 4.4+ ROM. The whole concept lies into allowing users to quickly interact with their notifications, without having to press any button. The new design includes sharper typography, nicer placement of the items, breathtaking new effects and extended functionality (including blacklist). It works on pin locked devices but without showing the notification text to maintain the security implied by said protection.
-This application was successfully tested on stock Android 4.4 and AOSP based 4.4 ROMs, on multiple Nexus devices (including tablets) and Oppo Find 7a.
- Internet permission is used for bug catching.
- Added options: Screen timeout, Sensor polling time, Black background.
- Fixed concurrency when multiple notifications arrived/were removed at once.
- Animated icon notifications now will show first frame of the animation instead of app's icon.
- Reduced padding of the icons a bit for smaller screens.
- Made peek service persistent.
1-61 - 1.63
- Fix misc bugs.
- Minor design improvements.